I am no dermatologist and my skin just like everyone most of the time goes haywire. Before I’m going to make a review, let me give you first a brief background about my facial condition before i even tried Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer. – I had an oily-pimple prone skin, I breakout a lot but my skin complexion is quite fair (Not so dark, not so white, not pinkish either).
So from that kind of skin back in college, I have had tried a lot of products, believe it or not name it!! I used it. The struggle was real but I was not the only one, mine is not that worst i think, because i have friends who had undergone worst. I never had acne which is completely different from pimples (See difference between ACNE and PIMPLES) . I tried going to Dermatologist too, those were the days I don’t wanna go out anymore, I lose my self-esteem and confidence, whatever concealer i use and even if I put tons of it just to cover it up, you still have that feeling that people would be looking at you, we’ll it was just me being paranoid because reality is you are not alone and mine is not even worst. So yeah derma works but it was very pricey, the maintenance and stuff like that. So eventually I stopped seeing my derma and even the maintenance when my face started to cleared out.
After couple of months of skipping maintenance, few pimples come out. I go back to trial and error phase of my life again then…. I came across Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer., at first I was reluctant to try ‘coz I’ve tried like more expensive creams already. But I told myself it wouldn’t hurt with my face condition and I was in search for budget-wise facial moisturizer. So I did……
My face feels so soft and it dries so fast. Though my impurities were still there. Truth is you need to try a product for like at least a month before you can see the difference and that is how it is. So, I continued using it though there was no drastic effect the first few days.
AFTER ONE WEEK
I can already see the improvement, my face is still a bit oily but the texture is so soft and my face brightens up, Gosh I love it so much I love how I massage my face with it to the extent that I was not using concealer and BB creams anymore. So I keep on using it, I only apply it in the morning (coz I used different cream at night and I would make a difference blog about it) before I put some loose powder. So yeah, that is my beauty regimen.
Wash my face + Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer. + Loose powder + Lipstick = Bright clear face
I’m still using it, I am so in love with it that I don’t want to try another product anymore. I am really glad I tried it and will be spending more years together. Right now, my face isn’t perfect, I’m still having few zits but very minimal and unnoticeable unlike before.
- Celeteque DermoScience Hydration Facial Moisturizer with Triple Moisturizing System. Dermatologist Tested, water-based and oil free, non-comedogenic, hypo-allergic, and fragrance free.
- CELETEQUE DermoScience™ Hydration Facial Moisturizer has Triple Moisturizing System that contains Glycerin, Provitamin B5 and Aloe Vera, that work deep down to provide lasting relief from skin dryness. Its unique hydrogel formula provides the skin with optimum hydration without the greasy after-feel.
How Celeteque DermoScience HYDRATION Facial Moisturizer Works
- Celeteque DermoScience HYDRATION Facial Moisturizer has a unique hydrogel formulation that provides the skin with optimum hydration without the greasy after-feel.
- Its triple moisturizing system contains Glycerin, Pro-Vitamin B5, and aloe vera that work deep down to provide lasting relief from skin dryness
- Has Dimethicone that seals in the skin’s moisture
Directions for Use
Apply liberal amount on the face. Massage in a gentle circular motion. Apply in the morning and at night.
- Hypoallergenicity (September 5, 2002)
Conclusion: Hypoallergenic and safe for use among Filipinos.
- Efficacy Test- Open Clinical Trial among Filipino female respondents aged 30-60 years old (April 14, 2011)
Conclusion: Showed significant improvement in facial skin at the end of 14-day period.
Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Panthenol, Hexylene Glycol, Carbomer, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid
- Water-based Moisturizer which is good especially for those oily skin type.
- No more oily and greasy feeling .
- It could give you long hours of moisture.
- Gentle and non-irritating.
- Oil-free and non-comedogenic.
- Very affordable
- Does not feel thick or sticky
None at all