If you are GCC resident card holder and seeking to get UAE Tourist Visa, let me help you go through the process with the following easy steps:
FIRST: THINGS YOU NEEDED TO PREPARE
- Scanned copy of Passport Size Picture should be white background.
- Scanned Copy of your Passport, First, 2nd, 3rd and 4th page.
- Scanned copy of GCC Identification card showing your GCC Residency, front and back.
Note: All this must be in .JPEG format and should not exceed 100 kb per file.
SECOND: MAKE AN ACCOUNT
- Click this link UAE VISA , this page will show up. Click the ENGLISH at upper left. If you have not created an account before click SIGN UP and fill up the necessary fields.
- Once done, an email confirmation will be sent to your email address, kindly click the link and it will redirect you to the page, do the needful procedures.
- Log In
THIRD: LOG IN
- Upon logging, home page will show up.
- Click GCC RESIDENTS in the right pane.
FOURTH: FILL THE FORM
- A form would show up with the following required fields that need to be fill out.
- Be mindful that everything should match with the documents submitted.
- Profession should be the same that of written on GCC RESIDENT ID. If none is appearing, expect your application to be rejected.
- TOURIST VISA: 250 AED without insurance
- Online payment can be either Credit Card/ Debit Card (Visa/MasterCard)
- Note that the refundable fee components are “Issuance Fee” only. The remaining fee components (for example “Application Fee”) are nonrefundable.
6TH: STATUS INQUIRY
- Go to Home page/ Log in to track the status of your application. In the right pane you would see Visa Inquiry, click the same and fill in the following: You only need to fill in Date of Birth and REFERENCE NUMBER OR PASSPORT NUMBER. For convenience just type your Date of Birth and PASSPORT NUMBER and KHALAS, it would show the visa status below.