Whether you are new in Qatar, local or expat, we guys have one thing in common – we all love browsing online whether shopping, social networking, youtubing and even dating. And for that I will be writing the top site that will surely help you kill that boredom during your stay in Qatar.
(No specified ranking)
SHOPPING – Who doesn’t want discounted goods, one thing you will notice once you have stayed in Qatar for quite sometime, everyone only go for shopping if there are sale/promotion. Wherever/whenever there are sale or promotion, people would be talking about it. But one way to be updated is by subscribing to the following online sites:
- QATAR i Discounts – Just like its trade mark says “All promos in one place”. You can find here most of the shops that offer discounts especially electronics, household and clothing.
This is a classifed ads for pre-loved items which includes Properties, Vehicles, Items and Services , Jobs and many more.
3. Qatar Sale – This is a Online rentals and selling for Car, real estate and heavy equipments.
4. LULUWEBSTORE- Online shopping site of Lulu Super/Hypermarkert/Department Store.
EVENTS– You better check out this two site if you are bored in Qatar or you’re that kind of person who would always like to be outside.
- I Love Qatar – It’s an all in one website for events, classified, videos and dining around Qatar. And you have probably heard about Mr Q- well he is just the founder of this site which is also popular for giving QTIPS to all Qatar expat.
- Qatar Happening – Just like I love Qatar, basically it offers the same from events to celebrity news and upcoming events.
DATING- Okay, when i say single i mean someone who has never been married and no excess baggage. I am saying this because of one thing – Qatar is part of GCC Countries and an Arab country which only means the owner of the lands/the locals are Muslim so as the King and dating is HARAM. But if you are single and you’re not in a any way prohibited to date, go ahead i will give you a list of most commonly used applications for dating Qatar. However, i don’t encouraged this.
- Tinder – You have probably downloaded this app and tried for sure. Just letting you know that this is a go-site of girls and boys who just wanted to hook up.So if you are seriously looking for a serious relationship, definitely not the one for you. But sure one should not generalize. Happy Hunting!!
2. OKcupid – This one is same as tinder except that the interface is not user friendly.
3. Badoo – They say this is the most popular one, i haven’t tried it and i don’t think i will ever try. But who knows, it might work for you.
ENTERTAINMENT – Go for Youtube or Follow me.